If you are interested in discussing possible options, please call us toll-free at 1-888-636-9994. Be prepared to discuss your household income and expenses, and have the following documentation available when you call:
- Recent pay stubs
- A list of your current outstanding debts and minimum monthly payments
- Your most recent tax return
- Most recent bank statements and/or brokerage statements
- A current valuation of your property such as an appraisal, if available
- Every situation is different, and we cannot guarantee that our efforts will be successful in avoiding foreclosure.
You may also contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency by calling 1-800-569-4287. HUD is a U.S. government agency that increases home ownership and supports home buyers. HUD offers low-cost counseling throughout the country. The following additional resources provide information and links to agencies and organizations that may also be able to help you: